Q. If I need a driveway, a road graded or a tree limb fell on my property and need assistance, who do I call?
A. Please determine if you are on a State or County road then call the following:

State Hwy Maintenance Department- 843-538-8031
Colleton County Public Works- 843-539-1964

Q. I need information about permits or licenses. What County Department should I call?
A. Please call Colleton County Planning and Permit at 843-549-1709.

Q. What number do I call if my neighborhood needs mosquito spraying?
A. Please call Colleton County Animal Control at 843-893-2651.

Q. How do I reach the School District's Building & Grounds Maintenance Department.
A. Please call 843-539-2545.

Q. What number do I call to reach the School District's Main Office?
A. Please call 843-549-5715.