How do I change my address and/or name?

You may come into the office and fill out a form (link to Change of Address Form) at the payment window or mail to Family Court, P. O. Box 620, Walterboro, South Carolina 29488 or fax the information to our office at (843)549-7740. We will need a copy of your picture ID.