Skip to main content

How do I place a work order for roadwork to be done on a road?

Call the Colleton County Roads & Bridges Department at (843) 539-1965 and provide the following information:

  • Your name, address and a daytime contact number
  • The name of the road for which the problem is being reported
  • Provide detailed information concerning the problem
  • Provide detailed directions to the problem (Subdivision name, road name address or lot number, which side of the road, and the of the main or highway the problem is off of)
  • Or you may send your work request via email to