Skip to main content

If I am seeking a permit to build a structure or place a mobile home in a flood hazard area what information is needed for my permit?

The key document is an Elevation Certificate. It is a form that is filled out by a SC registered surveyor, engineer or architect that states your structure or mobile home is elevated to a minimum height to avoid potential flood damage.