Skip to main content

What needs to be done before a driveway pipe (culvert) can be installed?

Call Colleton County Roads & Bridges Department at (843) 539-1965 for pricing. Payment for the pipe must be paid at the County Treasurer’s office prior to installation.

  • Flags will be provided to mark the pipe location
  • There is a fee for each additional foot over 24 foot.