Skip to main content

What should be done if I lose a pet?

Missing or lost animals should be reported to Animal and Environmental Control as soon as the animal becomes missing. Come to the animal shelter at 33 Poor Farm Road to fill out a missing animal report. Bring a photo of your animal to post with the report.  While there, you can check the shelter animals to see if your pet has been turned in.