Skip to main content

Whom do I contact concerning animal Complaint issues?

Colleton County Animal & Environmental Control, 33 Poor Farm Road Walterboro, SC 29488, or telephone 843-893-2651, should be contacted with animal complaint issues such as dogs running at large, stray animals, roaming livestock, or suspected animal abuse.  For emergencies involving animals after hours/weekends, contact the Sheriff's Office at 911.