REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 5th, 2021
Maximum Roster Size:
June 26th, 2021
July 13th, 2021
August 12th, 2021
10-person Roster (Min. Age 17)
Adult Co-Ed Volleyball Rules
- Rally scoring
- All games to 25 including the if necessary 3rd game
- You can play with a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 6. However, the opposing team does not have to match your player number. If you are playing with 3-4 players there must be at least one female. If you are playing with 5-6 players there must be at least two females.
- If the ball is hit 3 times on a side then one of the hits must be by a female
- You cannot attack on a serve
- If the ball hits the ceiling and stays on the same side it can be played. If it hits the ceiling and goes over the net then it is a dead ball.
- Free substitution
- The server must rotate