Skip to main content

What if I change my mailing address?

It is the responsibility of the property owner to notify the Assessor's Office of any change in mailing address. To protect the taxpayer from an erroneous address change, the address used by the Assessor's Office will not be changed without the property owner's written consent.  For your convenience, you may download a Mailing Address Change Form from this site, complete and mail. Every year many people do not receive the notices the Treasurer sends because they have not kept us advised of their changed addresses. Don't let this happen to you!